When I asked EatSmart if I could do a review on their Nutrition Scale they wanted me to do a video review. Here it is:
The EatSmart Nutrition Scale analyzes the nutritional content of ANY food (labeled and unlabeled) by portion size. It is great for people who need to control their weight, and for others who simply wish to keep the best health by monitoring and balancing their daily nutritional intake of calories, fats and proteins. My type 1 diabetic son, Delbin, uses it to count carbohydrates and make healthy choices on what he eats. Since the foods listed in the Food Code Booklet have been selected to be the freshest, whole foods Americans eat, my son has a good variety of good for him nutrition. We have been using this scale along with The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter book and also the CalorieKing website to calculate his carbohydrates and the combination has worked tremendously well!
- Calculates Calories, Carbs, Fiber, Sodium, Fats, Vitamin K and Six other nutrients (12 total)
- Memory Mode – Keep track of your daily food intake save up to 99 entries for daily tracking
- The Only Scale with a Nutritional Facts Calculator (calculate nutrients for any food with a USDA Nutrition Facts label)
- Easy to Read Display
- Easy to Clean Tempered Glass Top
- 2 Measurement Modes: Grams (to nearest whole gram) / Ounces (to nearest .1 ounce)
- Max Weight: 11 pounds (5000 grams)
- Tare Feature; Subtract the weight of any plate or container
- 3 minute Auto-Turnoff
- Uses Batteries so You Can Use it Off the Grid and While Traveling
- Included with the scale: 4 AAA batteries, a 44 Page Color Guidebook on maintaining a Nutritious Healthy Lifestyle, and a Food Code Booklet with 999 of the most common foods plus an easy to use instruction manual.
- 2 Year Warranty & Guarantee
Like EatSmart Products on Facebook
Follow the EatSmart Blog
You can purchase it at EatSmart's shop for $69.95.
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to EatSmart for sending me the EatSmart Nutrition Scale for free to review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review. This video review is not perfect. I am sorry for all the ums and the bounciness of the video. My son, Jaedan took the video of me doing my review and we are not professionals yet :)