Baby Bella Maya has the perfect Valentine's gifts for both little girls and boys! They carry beautiful: baby carrier covers, baby gift sets, blankets, headbands, infant car seat covers, toddler car seat covers, lacy leggings, ruffled diaper covers, shoes and Tellurian Baby care products.
We got to try a 3 pack of their Lacy Leggings in 12-18 months. They came in the sweetest packaging that reminded me of a candy wrapper. They are the perfect gift for Valentine's Day and that is why I had to include them in my Valentine's Amore Gift Guide! My littlest, Zari, looks so adorable in these. They add just the right amount of lace to an ensemble. Whether your little girl likes to dress up in frilly things or just add a touch of femininity to her outfit the Baby Bella Maya Lacy Leggings are just the ticket. The only downsides to these: if you have Velcro on your child's diapers it might take hold of the lace, as I unfortunately found out, (If it does this just be very careful to remove it so that it doesn't cause damage.) and these leggings should only be hand washed and air dried flat. I love dressing my girls in dresses and skirts! I also love leggings to pair with them. The Baby Bella Maya Lacy Leggings are perfect because they come in 3 different colors: pink, white and black. They match so many dresses and skirts the girls have already. Not only that but they look great with both casual and dressy outfits. They are calf length and footless. They are also comfortable and so much softer than that starchy scratchy lace since they are made with 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex. These are wonderful for any occasion and so very perfect for dressing your little girl up for Valentine's Day!
Lacy Leggings are available for purchase at $27.99 per 3 pack on Baby Bella Maya. You can also purchase them separately for $10. Available in size 6-12 months, 12-18 months, and 18-24 months.
Lynn at Baby Bella Maya is generously giving one lucky reader a chance to win a 3 pack of Lacy Leggings in the size of your choice.
Go to the Baby Bella Maya website and tell me what else you really love.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (3 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) on the right sidebar and/or Networked Blogs Let me know what your user name is. (2 extra entries each)
4. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Baby Bella Maya in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
5. Give me a brief POSITIVE review on Alexa and provide me with your user name. (3 extra entries)
6. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the right) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
7. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog Linky/Link-up and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
10. Write about this giveaway with a link to this post on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, StumbleUpon, Google+ or other social media website besides Twitter. Let me know where. (2 extra entries for each)
11. Comment on my regular (not giveaway) posts. Let me know which one. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
12. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
13. Tweet this: @finamoon: @BabyBellaMaya #WIN #Giveaway 3 Pack of Lacy Leggings http://bit.ly/zYdiO1 (Daily Extras are Available)
14. Fan/Like Baby Bella Maya on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
15. Follow Baby Bella Maya on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. Don't forget to leave a comment for each task and the correct amount of entries for each task. This contest ends on Friday February 24, 2012 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. ONLY!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Baby Bella Maya for sending me product for free to review and one to give away for free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.