Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Buy One Get One FREE Starbucks Holiday Drinks! {11/17 – 11/20}

Yes you heard me right, I did say FREE Starbucks!!! Starbucks has a new deal starting tomorrow BOGO FREE Starbucks Holiday Drinks! I will definitely be going to get mine. This girl's gotta have her caffeine every once in a while and that creamy coffee deliciousness is calling out to me :)

From 11/17 – 11/20, between 2pm – 5pm, you can get a Free Holiday Drink with a purchase of one!
Participating drinks include:
  • Peppermint Mocha
  • Skinny Peppermint Mocha
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Eggnog Latte
  • Caramel Brulée Latte

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in taking part of this deal. I am a fan of Starbucks and thought I would share the savings. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

No comments: