Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Large Vicky Giraffe or Zebra Print Faux Leather Bag Sale at Amazon.com!

These bags are absolutely adorable and on sale on Amazon.com! They have an original retail of $91.98!!

The Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purses are only $12-$24! Comes in colors: Red, Fushia, Burgundy, Black, Yellow, Blue.


The Large Vicky Zebra Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purses are only $12-$16! Comes in colors: Red, Pink, Blue, Black.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in taking part of this sale. I love these purses and thought I would share the savings. The Amazon links in this post are my referral links.

1 comment:

Jaedyn said...

These are so cute! You really can't beat that price, either. :)