Friday, September 9, 2011
Betty Crocker and Box Tops for Education Review and Giveaway
I homeschool, but I still collect Box Tops to send with the neighbor kids when they go to the public school here. I also sent them with Tatiana, my daughter who was disabled that went to the public school before she passed. The Box Tops are easily clipped and collected after I have used a product with them on it and they are also not hard to locate on the box or product packaging.
I received a prize pack that included: Cupcake iclips, Cupcake bag, Cupcake notepads, Box Tops for Education pencils and a Neoprene Lunch Sack. The Cupcake iclips are a very cute and ingenious way to bookmark pages. They are magnetic page markers so stay in place when you don't want to loose your page. The Cupcake bag is a bag that is rolled up into a plastic container that makes it look like a cupcake. It even has a cherry on top. After it has been unrolled it also has a little pouch to stuff the bag into when not in use. The Cupcake notepads are very cute and great for writing reminder notes on. The Box Tops for Education pencils are great for homeschooling...I always can use extra pencils. The Neoprene Lunch Sack is the perfect size for a sack lunch. It is reusable, washable and is made of insulating neoprene so you won’t need an ice pack! We also got a bonus Betty Crocker milk chocolate brownie mix to bake up and use the Box Tops off of too. Yum!
Make sure you check out the Box Tops for Education website!
MyblogSpark has generously offered a Betty Crocker and Box Tops for Education prize package that includes: Cupcake iclips, Cupcake bag, Cupcake notepads, Box Tops for Education pencils and a Neoprene Lunch Sack to giveaway to one of my readers.
1. Go to the Betty Crocker website and tell me by commenting on this post which of your favorite Betty Crocker dessert mix you plan to purchase to collect the Box Tops and help your local schools.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (3 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) on the left sidebar and/or Networked Blogs Let me know what your user name is. (2 extra entries each)
4. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Betty Crocker in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
5. Give me a brief POSITIVE review on Alexa and provide me with your user name. (3 extra entries)
6. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
7. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog Linky/Link-up and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
10. Write about this giveaway with a link to this post on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, StumbleUpon, Google+ or other social media website besides Twitter. Let me know where. (2 extra entries for each)
11. Comment on my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
12. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
13. Tweet this: @finamoon #WIN Betty Crocker and Box Tops for Education Prize Package #myblogspark #giveaway http://bit.ly/p90jGP (Daily Extras are Available)
14. Fan/Like Betty Crocker on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
15. Fan/Like Box Tops for Education on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
16. Follow Betty Crocker on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
17. Follow Box Tops for Education on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. Don't forget to leave a comment for each task and the correct amount of entries for each task. This contest ends on Friday October 14, 2011 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The Betty Crocker and Box Tops for Education prize pack, information and the prize package for giveaway were all provided free by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.