Monday, April 18, 2011

Get $5 free to Swap on ThredUP!

I have found a great website that I want to share with you. ThredUP is where America's busiest families conveniently exchange kids clothing online. You can list the boxes of clothes your kids have grown out of and pick ones for them to wear. You can even swap other things besides clothing items like toys and books and it doesn't have to be kids clothing either. You can swap clothing in your partner's and your size too! Just make sure to get your boxes from thredUP and pack them full with quality items so that you can receive good feedback.

I love this website! I have become somewhat addicted :) The above picture is the very first box of clothing items I received for my daughter Zari. The outfit she is wearing is also from the box of cute clothes. I have picked some awesome boxes on the thredUP community and you can too! It is totally free to sign up and start swapping your stuff. When you see a box of items you would like click the checkout now button and for just $5 (+ $10.95 USPS shipping) get your box delivered to your doorstep in just a couple of days!

HURRY!!! Right now for Earth Week they are having a great special for an incentive to list boxes for others to pick...


So, come and swap on thredUP! Swapping can help you reduce your overall eco-footprint by 5%. Even better? In honor of Earth Week, you can earn $5 for every box you list (once it's picked) AND you get a free $5 from me from joining with this link... http://www.thredup.com/Abel105500

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I love this website and wanted to share it with my readers. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. No monetary/product exchange took place.

No comments: