Saturday, January 15, 2011
Pear Tree Greetings Kids Valentine’s Day Cards Review and Giveaway
I received free samples of the Pear Tree Greetings Valentine’s Day collection. This collection includes brand new Kids Valentine’s Day Cards! In my sample pack was included their great Queen Photo card, which allows your child's photos to become part of the design. Also, brand new and included was a kids coloring card for your child to add a personal touch when sharing the cards to their friends at school or other places. And, of course, they have dragons, ninjas, hearts and trains everyone is sure to enjoy. My favorites are the Bold Butterfly -- Candy Valentine Card and the Flowered to Perfection -- Kids Valentine's Day Card.
Check out Pear Tree Greetings and you will see that under Valentine’s Day they added two brand new categories, Kids Valentine’s Day Variety Packs and Valentine Stickers. Their Variety Packs offer three different designs for a discounted price and their stickers are great for placing on the outside of the envelopes or decorating other things with!
Do you have a senior in high school graduating this year? Now is also the time to start thinking about the graduation party! Pear Tree Greetings is launching a new collection of Graduation Announcements mid January. They have the invitation to the profile card to the thank you card to the address label. Pear Tree has all you need to make this unforgettable milestone a success!
They also have a great new collection of Wedding Save the Date Cards for someone you know who is planning on getting married!
Shop the Pear Tree Promo Code page for the latest discounts and promotions on everything from Valentine's Day Cards, Baby Announcements and even a code valid on ANY purchase! Happy shopping!
Christy from Pear Tree Greetings has generously offered 24 free Kids Valentine’s Day Cards of the winners choosing for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Pear Tree Greetings website and tell me by commenting on this post which 24 free Kids Valentine’s Day Cards you would love to get.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Pear Tree Greetings in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @peartreegrtngs WIN Pear Tree Greetings 24 free Kids Valentine’s Day Cards #giveaway http://bit.ly/iiZTGp (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday February 04, 2011 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Pear Tree Greetings for providing me this giveaway and the samples free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for posting review or giveaway.