I love Pinterest and have been pinning my favorite things there lately. I wanted to share some awesome ideas for Valentine's Day breakfasts that I found on there that you can surprise your sweatheart in bed with :) Here they are numbered on the collage photo. I have given credit to everyone that I know that the pictures and information came from. I hope you enjoy this post and comment. Click on the collage and you can see it bigger.
1. If you like morning coffee, have a fancy heart latte instead. On WikiHow they show you just how this art is done. Credit for the picture goes to Lattes and Wanderlust blog.
2. Make some heart shaped scones. There are a bunch of heart shaped scone recipes online. One of my favorites comes from the Such Pretty Things blog and is a Cherry Chocolate Chip Heart Scone. Yum!
3. This delicious recipe comes from Our Best Bites and are Mini Puffed Oven Pancakes with Berry Sauce.
4. Craving doughnuts? These yummy Heart-Shaped Doughnuts from Miss Elena Eous will be the sweetest treat.
5. Here is what my family calls Heart Egg in a Hole Toast. The Petite Kitchenesse calls her version the Valentine’s Day Egg in the Basket.
6. Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls are so wonderful right out of the oven! Credit goes to the Poppies at Play blog.
7. You need a special heart shaped waffle iron for these waffles. Credit goes to NilsenLife.
8. If you love bacon in the morning, try this easy tip for Bacon Hearts from The Paper Mama.
9. These Sweetie Pies are filled with jam and are a special treat from The Farm Chicks.
10. I love french toast! This Heart Shaped French Toast recipe comes from Land O Lakes and comes with a recipe for Strawberry Butter to spread on top.
11. These Heart Fruit Kabobs are healthy and sweet. They come from Parents.com.
12. These Heart Shaped Hard Boiled Eggs look difficult, but are actually easy to do. Head on over to Anna The Red to see her technique.
13. Korean born these interesting omelets called GyeRan Mali are really tasty and Aeri's Kitchen has a neat technique to make them heart shaped.
14. You can make Heart Shaped Pancakes a number of ways, but Martha Stewart has a recipe that you don't need a heart shaped pancake mold for.
15. Last, but not least another Martha Stewart gem...Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Hearts.
Something to consider, there are kitchen tools that might make your Valentine's breakfast easier and these are also great Valentine's gift ideas for someone who loves to cook!
Here is a list:
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and a superb Valentine's breakfast!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post. I have credited all of the photos and ideas. I have affiliate links for products off of Amazon listed in this post. I have not tried any of these products myself, so please read other reviews about them before you purchase. Thanks for supporting my blog. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.